DTE Energy Associate Marketing Analyst
This position is within the Energy Optimization organization, supporting various EO programs as assigned. Specifically, this position will support the evaluation of energy savings and other customer impacts, along with the preparation of reports and recommendations in support of improving assigned EO programs.
-Provides analytic data collection and market plan support to an Analyst and/or a Principal Analyst preparing strategic, tactical or improvement plans
- Gathers data, performs statistical and numerical analysis to understand customer needs, identify revenue generation opportunities and support marketing and improvement plans
- Analyzes documents and maintains files of customer, project and campaign information including goals and results
- Accesses customer systems such as KCS, CSB, Goldmine, meter-by- model, and CIDM to produce reports to support Principal Analysts and Manager
- Completes projects as assigned by Principal Analyst or Manager
- Provides user instruction on Marketing systems, processes and programs to other Marketing groups
- Assists in the preparation of customer presentations
- Use continuous improvement tools to identify defects and improve processes
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Business related field (ex. Business, Marketing, Management, or Economics), Engineering or other related field & the knowledge/capabilities typically acquired through 2-plus years of job-relevant experience, inclusive of data analysis, market research, market/business planning, project/program management/forecasting.
- Preferred: significant coursework in statistics beyond the introductory level; Proficiency in manipulating and analyzing data in a dedicated statistical software package such as SPSS, SAS, or similar
- Demonstrated ability to collect and analyze data in a collaborative team environment in order to integrate data from diverse perspectives.
- Proficiency in the following software applications sufficient to apply/support them with minimal instruction or guidance: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). This level of proficiency is typically attainable through 3-plus year(s) of substantive experience with these applications.
- Demonstrated ability to produce reports from data sources
- Familiarity with marketing systems including CSB, KCS, Goldmine, meter-by-meter model, and CIDM Key Accountabilities
Incumbents may engage in all or some combination of the activities and accountabilities, and utilize varying combinations of the competencies cited in this description, depending on the organization and role to which they’re assigned. This description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by incumbents in this job. It is not intended as an all-inclusive list of accountabilities or responsibilities, nor is it intended to limit the right of any supervisory or management representative to assign, direct and control the work of employees under their supervision.
About DTE Energy
DTE Energy is a Fortune 500 company based in Detroit, MI. We are a diversified energy company, involved in the development and management of energy-related businesses and services nationwide. Our operating units include Detroit Edison, an electric utility serving 2.2 million customers in Southeastern Michigan, MichCon, a natural gas utility serving 1.3 million customers in Michigan and other non-utility, energy businesses focused on coal and gas mid-stream services, power and industrial projects, unconventional gas production and energy trading. Information about DTE Energy is available at http://www.dteenergy.com
DTE Energy is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.